Chicago Marxism Class - U.S. Imperialism & the end of post WW2 order
3460 W Lawrence
Chicago, IL 60625
Google map and directions
Topics will include ...
1. What is Imperialism and what is its relationship to U.S. foreign policy?
2. What exactly is the Trump administration's foreign policy and what impact does/will it have on the peace and stability of the planet?
3. Why is the U.S. attacking Venezuela while it has supposedly sought peace with North Korea?
4. Why are Russia and China now the enemy? Why is Europe in turmoil with Brexit and the continued rise of white supremacy?
5. Why is understanding the international situation of vital importance to workers and oppressed people?
Join us for this important educational! Reading material will be available at the class.
$2 to $5 donation requested. No one turned away for lack of funds!