DC Forum: Forum: Is Russia the Scapegoat of U.S. Foreign Policy?
1816 12th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
Google map and directions
Join the Party for Socialism and Liberation for a public forum and discussion about the growing witch-hunt surrounding Russia. The media continues to brandish baseless allegations against Russia, creating public opinion useful to the U.S. war machine.
"Russiagate" began as a way to avoid taking responsibility for the Democratic party failure in the 2016 elections. Now it's a way of denying the genuine outrage of the Movement for Black Lives and extends even further to justify U.S. confrontation with Russia and China.
Arm yourself with facts and analysis:
- The flimsy basis for the anti-Russia accusations
- Refuting the claim that U.S. dissident voices—like Black Lives Matter—are "Russian dupes"
- Why some in the U.S. ruling class want Trump out
- The reorientation of U.S. foreign policy towards major power confrontation
- Brian Becker, co-founder of Party for Socialism & Liberation and co-author of "Storming the Gates: How the Russian Revolution Changed the World"
- Sean Blackmon, organizer for Stop Police Terror Project DC and Party for Socialism & Liberation member
Featuring community partner artist Jasmin "Tomiko" Cornejo, Japanese-Peruvian American Multi-Media Modern Artist
$5 suggested donation--no one turned away for lack of funds